Having a nurse, on-site at your company is not a luxury. It is a cost cutting, everyone's
a winner strategy. SWC Healthworks has effectively been able to reduce medical costs in many companies with on-site nursing. Some of the companies SWC HealthWorks
has provided on-site nursing for include Union Pacific, the U.S. Post Office, Hill Air Force Base, Nestle Foods, Intermountain Power Service Corp., and 3M.
An on-site nurse can function in several important, cost reducing ways :
- Immediate first aid/injury care.
- Implement effective prevention techniques to reduce work site injures.
- Intervention to prevent early overuse syndrome from becoming a costly injury
- Case management liaison between physician, injured worker and insurance company to monitor claims, promote early return to work,
and facilitate medical treatment and monitoring at the work site.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle: be available for blood pressure checks, assistance in weight management, disease management, smoking cessation
vaccinations, etc.-resulting in a reduction of missed work time.
- Demonstrate that a company truly cares about its employees.
Our nurses are fully credentialed, licensed, trained, insured , and specialize in occupational health care. On-site nurses have
proven to have tremendously positive financial and employee satisfaction impact on companies.
Want to know more? Contact SWC HealthWorks for a free consult to see if on-site nursing can benefit your company.